Whānau Ora | Navigation
Whānau Ora | Navigation helps whānau create pathways to take their lives from a state of surviving to a state of thriving. Navigation does this by identifying services, education providers, employment, and/or business opportunities that can help whaiora achieve their dreams and aspirations. The aim of this service is to provide whānau with all the tools, skills and resources they need to make their goals a reality.
The services we provide include:
● Working with whānau through crises and connecting them to appropriate external services
● Understanding available support services and ensuring needs are met in a holistic way
● Developing a step-by-step plan to achieve whānau goals and aspirations
● Identifying whānau strengths and strengthening support networks
● Reducing risk of harm to whānau
● Uplifting the mana of whānau and creating opportunities for cultural connectedness.
“Ko te pae tawhiti whāia kia tata, ko te pae tata whakamaua kia tina” - Seek out distant horizons, and cherish those you attain.
Takes whānau from a state of surviving to a state of thriving
We facilitate making whānau goals a reality
Whānau Ora | Navigation is part of a continuum of care, here are some other programs that could be helpful.